Sunday 29 June 2014

Girl called Jack Raffle

Hello All
Here are pictures of the draw for "A Girl Called Jack"
As Adam was here too he had to be involved.

He folded the name slips and put them in D's best Panama.



YGD  stirred them up and dipped in...without peeking...


While Adam did a drum ( well, Bodrum  actually) roll....

 Out came ...



Dianoart !!!!!!

If you email me on frugalinderbyshire@gmail with your address Diane I will post it out a.s.a.p.

Thanks all for your interest
Back Soon
Gillx


10 comments:

  1. Loved the way you did the draw, especially impressed with the drumroll. Congrats to Diane,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our pleasures are simple here and Adam likes a bit of spectacle!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks... I will email you my address... I'm so glad :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Clearly, as you see a right shifty pair, easily corrupted!

      Delete
  4. Lol this made me chuckle, well done DianeOart

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great book. I recommend the peach and chickpea curry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great give away! I enjoy reading her site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, how neat. Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete