Sunday 24 December 2017

Happy Christmas

Hello All
Yes, I am still dipping my toe into blogland, I've just been extremely busy here in deepest Derbyshire.
I'm dropping by to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.
After Christmas, which is going to be a busy one, I will get back to blogging again and reading all my favourite blogs.
David has his last Santa duties this teatime, before he hangs up his suit for another year. I think we will need to take on less next year!

Have a wonderful time
Gillx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you. Happy Festive Season and a good 2018 to you all. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas too, Gill, I look forward to reading all your news in the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy and peaceful Christmas to you and yours.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your Christmas be Merry and Bright and your New Year all you wish it to be.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to your and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Happy Christmas to you and your family. Hope all is going well for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Santa duties are met with either laughter or tears; I think I may have to call it a day. Very best wishes, Cro x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas!! Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    soy'vvow]oN

    ReplyDelete