Monday 21 January 2013

Remembering Summer


Good Morning Frugelers.
It has been snowing all night and very cold here. We are hoping to go to a funeral a funeral today, but may not get out of the drive, if we do the roads aren't too bad.
Thought I would put up a summer picture to cheer us all up. This is my middle veg patch, as you see I like to grow flowers in with the veg. I do sell the odd bunch of flowers, but they are more to look at than anything.
 Just had a large bowl of porridge with golden syrup and single cream!!! (left over from yesterday's pudding) that should warm my cockles !
 Off to spread sand and gravel.....


Keep warm     Gill

1 comment:

  1. We have just had about two inches overnight. Not too bad, the ploughs have been out and everyone going a bit slow.
    Your garden is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete