Monday 7 January 2013

How interesting...a room !

Had quite a few new visitors to my blog today. Probably because I have "Come Out" on Facebook!
 It occurred to me that the first thing that  new visitors would see are pictures of my sewing room! Brilliant ! How interesting.... a room! I hope people read a little further to make sense of the it. Though I probably wouldn't !
Have been carrying logs for some time this afternoon, from some canal clearing in the village. As a consequence my back is complaining and I need to be horizontal! Foster dog exercised, cat fed, so time for bed.
 I wish everyone a peaceful night.

1 comment:

  1. You seem very dynamic - it is great to be active all the time !
    Your sewing rooms looks great - nothing like a good re-shuffle and tidy up....... .

    ReplyDelete