Thursday 27 June 2019

Back to my blog

Hello All.
I promise not to apologise for being a tardy blogger as I seem to do that every time!
I see that it is THREE MONTHS since I wrote anything and I'm afraid I haven't been reading other blogs either. I think I miss reading blogs more than writing them.
Sooo I hope you are all okay out there in blogland. We are very well here, with David getting over some of the health issues that have plagued him for the past year. He has had many more visits to the Derby Royal (and many more to come no doubt) with some positive outcomes . So On On..
Less fortunate has been our dear rescue dog Sammie who had to be helped to suffer no more by the vet six weeks ago Sammie was rescued by our youngest daughter but came to us for doggie day care and frolics with his doggie cousins at the weekends. Youngest daughter took up a new job in Jersey in January and Sammie came to live with us. Sammie was initially fostered by YD but his problems were such that he would have been a difficult dog for adoption so he stayed with her. That was 6 years ago when he was ten. Sammie is the smaller black lab on my header. The larger Lab Jed died two years ago . I guess it is time I updated that header!
More unexpected was to find Percy the parrot dead in his cage a couple of weeks ago. Percy was approximately 35 years old, we are not too sure as we didn't have him from a baby. It seems strange not to have him in my snug, ringing his bell loudly at a particularly important part of a programme, answering the phone with an Halooo and telling David I had burnt something by doing his fire alarm noise for several hours after the incident!.He had quite a sense of humour too. If a strange dog came into the room  he would say in a sexy voice " Hello. come on come come on" Whereupon the sucker of a dog would approach the cage to have his nose nipped  by Percy if he wasn't quick enough!
We are on countdown to our big family party on the 13th July. We are going for gold this year, to celebrate David still being with us and our granddaughter's (Young quilter, Weave) engagement. We have planned some surprises too. As we expect around 250 to 300 people we are having a mass tidy up to make room for extra tents and cars. I hope to find out how to do a video of the place while it is tidy, (not its normal state!) If I do I will I will put it up for a "conducted tour". There will still be corners of shame, but its a smallholding for goodness sake, where pallets and baling twine and things that "might come in useful one day" abound.
So, I have broken my duck and am back to a spot of blogging at last. Off to read some of my faves now.
Thanks for sticking around
Gillx

15 comments:

  1. Great to see you back! Looking forward to seeing how your plans work out And very sorry to hear of the animal deaths. Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
      It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

      Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

      (1)Ex back.
      (2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
      (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
      (4)Pregnancy spell.
      (5)Win a court case.

      Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
      What's app +2347012841542
      Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
      Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see a blog post and good to hear things are improving with David.
    250 - 300 people is a BIG party I hope you have a wonderful time. I don't think I even know that many people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back Gill !
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you have returned - but sad for your losses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for your losses and glad to see you back. I've been away a while myself and even then it was sporadic at best, if I can find a way to fix the blogger app I might return properly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to see you back and blogging. Sorry for your losses.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am so happy to share this testimony thank you Dr Oduku i never believed i will be herpes negative again despite all i passed through Dr Oduku you are truly sent by God and you can also place your order for Dr Oduku roots and herbs medicine email odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com or what-app number +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three (3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Azuka have help a man to get back her wife and i gave him a reply to his email (dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com) and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 24 hours  that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Azuka..or add him up on whats-app +44 7520 636249

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the daily withdrawal limit of Blockchain?

    Are you a verified or non-verified user of a Blockchain account? Non-verified users get a daily 2 BTC of a withdrawal limit and on the other hand, verified users get upto 100 BTC a day. If you still are not a verified user but want to be the one, you should make sure that you have to provide your personal information and this process might take a few days to get completed. If you need any help, you can always call on Blockchain customer service number which is functional and the team is ready to support you at every step.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much time Blockchain takes for verification?

    Blockchain verification process 1855-942-0545 is a long process and it might take a couple of days. If you
    are in the process of verification and looking for guidance, you can always take help
    from the professionals at the time of verification. You can always call on Blockchain customer service number which is always functional and the team is ready to guide you at every
    step. Connect with the team for availing results that are easy to connect with. Talk to
    the team for the better remedies that could be helpful in dealing with unlimited errors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unable to make out the verification issues in Binance

    Do you know the steps to deal with troubles that occur during executing the Binance verification process? Binance verification process might take a few days for completion and acceptance. Therefore, one should fill in all requirements correctly to avoid any delays. If you don’t know how to handle all these troubles and you need guidance, you can always take help from the team of elite professionals who are always there to guide you. You can always call on Binance contact number which is functional all the time for assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete